BlumShapiro is a CPA firm serving manufacturing, distribution and retail companies in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Today’s market conditions require companies to rely on a true business advisor to guide operations through all types of market conditions. Our firm is keenly aware of the specialized needs and goals that you face day in and day out. From restructuring operations and cutting costs to finding ways to reduce taxes and implement new systems, our professionals can help unlock your full potential.
MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION At BlumShapiro, we have a group dedicated to helping manufacturing and distribution companies with a complete range of accounting, tax and consulting services. Learn more.
At BlumShapiro, we have a group dedicated to helping manufacturing and distribution companies with a complete range of accounting, tax and consulting services. Learn more.
- Looking Past Election Day: Tax Reform on the Horizon >
- A Manufacturing Challenge: Thinking Differently to Compete Globally >
- Manufacturers Need to Pay Attention to Cybersecurity Risks >
- Cybersecurity Webinar: Best Practices for Protecting Your Business >
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Employee Benefit Plan Auditor >
- ACA Challenges Ahead for 2017 >
- When Does Your Retirement Plan Need an Audit? >
- Employers Need to Prepare Now For New Federal Overtime Guidelines >
- Are mobile phones your biggest weakness to cyber threats? >
- Ransomware - The New Pandemic >
- “Re-shoring” – An Increasing Trend in American Manufacturing >
Radio Interview:Noah Ullman Discusses Digital Transformation with WTIC >
Latest ArticleInvesting in Technology Helps Businesses Stay Ahead >
Cybersecurity Assessment ToolFind Out Your Level of Risk >
Press Release:BlumShapiro to Open New Rhode Island Headquarters in Cranston >
Watch our Cybersecurity WebinarCybersecurity Webinar: Best Practices for Protecting Your Business >
Press Release:BlumShapiro and CCAT Team Up on Cybersecurity Services >
Press Release:BlumShapiro Elects Five New Partners >
CBIA/BlumShapiro Press Release:Despite Improving Profitability, State Firms Wary on Investment >
Article:Ransomware - The New Pandemic >
- WHO WE ARE
- MDR OUTLOOK
- INDUSTRY EXPERTISE